ISEAL subscribers include sustainability standards, businesses, government agencies, NGOs and consultants.
More than 100 subscribers enjoy benefits including:
- A library of technical resources including reports, guidance notes and webinars
- Access to tailored support services from ISEAL
- Discounted tickets for ISEAL training workshops and the Global Sustainability Standards Conference
- Opportunities for relationship-building and knowledge-sharing, including the ISEAL Community Day
- News and analysis in our community newsletter
- Resources and learning opportunities to assist with ISEAL code compliance
ISEAL subscribers must commit to ISEAL's mission, but there are no formal compliance or membership requirements.
How to become a subscriber:
- If you are interested in becoming a subscriber, please contact email@example.com
- Pay a one-off application fee (£100) and an annual subscriber fee
- Large businesses: £1075
- Organisations: £465
- Individuals: £185